Put your kids first after a brake up


If only those I love knew the depth of my affection for them, perhaps they would comprehend the true extent of my significance in their lives. Each day, I find myself lost in thoughts of them. However, when something dear to my heart is taken away from me, it feels as though hard times begin to emerge from every angle, and my mind becomes inundated with depressing thoughts.

It's reminiscent of when my life took a drastic turn for the worse, much like a dream turned into a nightmare, following a breakup.

Reflecting back on the time when I met someone, fell in love, spent three and a half years together, and built a family, only for it to be snatched away from me, I realize that many people go through similar experiences, and some even endure longer relationships like thirty years. They build a family, a home, and then, suddenly, it's all gone. The house must be sold, and a stressful divorce may follow, costing an arm and a leg. There could even be a custody battle for the children, all because the ex-partner is being difficult. Many go through the court system, placing significant stress on the children, all because two people can't find a way to work together and put their differences aside.

It's important to realize that the children are the ones caught in the middle, and if the mother and father can't find a way to work together, it's the children who will suffer the most. The parents' anger and hurt towards each other may cause them to lash out and make things worse for everyone involved, including the children.

If only people could set aside their differences and work things out like sensible adults, instead of putting themselves first, things would be much better for everyone involved. However, it's not always easy when there is so much anger and pain involved.

Perhaps you were cheated on, and you feel a tremendous amount of anger towards your ex-partner, whom you had a child with. You may want to rip their head off and pee down their neck, all while wondering if the child is even yours, or if it belongs to your best friend, whom you've trusted for ten years.

It's crucial to remember that what's happened in the past should be left there, and people should stop dwelling on it. The past is something that cannot be changed, and it's time to move forward and focus on what's important, the children.

Many men have told me that when they break up with their wife or girlfriend, for some reason, they seem to change into someone they've never met before, becoming nasty at times, all because they have the children and use them as a weapon against the other person, causing depression and stress.

If you are one of those ex-girlfriends who uses the children as a weapon, you need to stop and think for a moment. If you keep using the children to hurt your ex-partner and play games with him, you may end up giving him a heart attack due to the stress you are causing. It's selfish and not fair to the children or the other person.

I've been a victim of this type of stress for years now, and it's difficult when someone uses a child against me to hurt me. However, I've learned a valuable lesson in life: we are stronger than we think, and it's those who keep moving forward and never give up that become stronger over time.

Comments

  1. I wish my ex would see his kids he hasn't bothered with them since i left him 8 years ago I'm bringing 5 kids up alone I've battled Cancer and I've got rheumatoid arthritis. I tried everything for the first year for him to see the kids but he didn't want to know, my kids will know how much i fought for their father to be in their lives. He hasn't even paid a penny towards them, at the end of the day it's his loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full respect that you have stayed strong over the years for your children, it must be pretty hard at times for you,
    So many man don't want that responsibility in life they wake way like a wimp.

    Massive good luck to you in the future with your children

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHECK OUT MY NEW ADVENTURE BOOK

What's a true friend